Megan Power is a kindergarten teacher at Del Sur Elementary School in Poway Unified School District. She says technology has changed the way she teaches and helps her to quickly make data-informed decisions about her instructional design and classroom pace. Megan demonstrates how she uses an interactive whiteboard and a classroom response system in her kindergarten and former 1st grade classroom. You will be amazed how simple these tools are to use. Megan also shares a variety of strategies you can bring to your teachers.
Resources to follow-up:
- Interactive Whiteboards in the Classroom
- Promethean Planet
- Classroom response system resources
- TED Talk: Johnny Lee demos Wii Remote hacks
- Curriculum Integration matrix
- Data-Driven Decision Making matrix