Looking for some good examples of what teachers and students are doing with the support of funding from the Enhancing Education Through Technology program? Here are some examples compiled by the California Department of Education.
- El Capitan Middle School- Find out how students in a two-year technology integration project scored significantly higher on a standardized Language Arts test.
- Project iLETTS- Find out how this professional development project promotes teacher use of technology which resulted in a significant increase in API score.
- Project Live- Find out how use of student videos to demonstrate skills resulted in dramatic test score increases.
- Project Write On!-Find out how an online instructional program increased writing scores, technology proficiency, and motivation.
- Project SWEET- Find out how professional development combined with electronic writing tools and a project web site helped raise writing scores by twenty-two percent.