Hear Bill Erlendson and Marcy Lauck talk with Michael Simkins about how San Jose Unified School District is using data teams to facilitate focused data-driven decision making.
- Five-minute overview: Data-Driven Decision Making
- “Data-Driven Organizations: What Do They Look Like?” by Jim Cox
- “Data-Driven Decision-Making and Electronic Learning Assessment Resources” by John Cradler
- Slides from Marcy Lauck’s presentation, “Building a Data-Driven Culture”
- More resources on Data-Driven Decision Making